Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #3

Once I found the video I had no trouble setting everything up. I can see how a person could really benefit from this technology. However, as much as I liked having everything right before me, one could get lost spending far too much time on the computer as I myself did. I got frustrated with some sites not having feeds...
I look forward to exploring this further. I called up a friend and walked her through it as well. I like how there are learning tools on it, like Spanish word of the day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim,
Good to see you progressing.
I think the key is finding the feeds.
Which RSS reader did you try?

K. Handren said...

If I understand correctly, I have a list on my New Google. I tried a lot of them; news, how to...(we are in the process of moving so those are helpful), Spanish word of the day... Trying to keep track of everything has been interesting.