Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing #11del.icio.us

I found it easy to manipulate this step. I have my Flikr on there as well as many of my other sites. (javascript:location.href='http://del.icio.us/home';) I organized my favorite sites on del.icio.us, tried them out and added more. I think this could be very helpful for my students. Many times I utilize helpful sites that support my curriculum. It would be nice to have them store them all in one place. What is the best way to lead them to do this? I have always included these links on Edline to do the same, but is tagging them in this way more advantageous?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's a great idea to set kids up on Del.icio.us and have them create groups for each class. Then they can add bookmarks tagged by class to organize. They could also create tags specific to projects in a given class. I personally like the features that Diigo has better, but Del.icio.us is a great tool also.