Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing #5 More fun with Flickr

I have been trying for hours to get this to work right on my computer. I think I have the steps down, but I can not get my computer to consistently upload my photos on the small screen on the organizer so I can not send or post anything. I have tried to send it to my own site, changed some settings on my browser... Otherwise, I would be overjoyed to be able to use this once I get it figured out. It would be great for my classroom as well as for me personally. As I mentioned earlier, we just purchased a new home and we could share the photos (which I had ready to upload). Until I figure out what is going wrong, I will post this and move on. It has already consumed so much time.

(Next day in coffee shop.) I finally got it to work! I chose to use other pictures that my daughter sent to me. I will still do a house mashup soon. Check the site and look for "Vegetable Farm." www.flickr.com/photos/vegetable_farm/sets/72157606108665392/show/

What fun!

No comments: